Quantum Sun Series
- The Quantum Sun series utilise Samsung Quantum boards with a Meanwell HLG drivers.The units are dimmable and use passive cooling. The Quantum Sun range is the perfect spectrum for growing your plants to their maximum potential for yield and quality.
- The secret behind the Quantum Sun series is the combination of output leading Samsung Diodes , large even coverage area and our spectrum developed over years of scientific research to develop the best spectrums for maximum yield and crop quality. The recommended coverage area for the QS-1 is 80cmx80cm, the QS-2 is 1mx1m and 1.2mx1m for the QS-3.
- The QS-3 will effortlessly replace a 600-750 watt HPS lamp using only half the power draw and creating less than half of the heat with a markedly increase in quality of produce. The QS-2 will replace and out yield a 400 watt HPS and the QS-1 the same for a 250 watt HPS.
- The Plant Performance Spectrum featured in the Quantum Sun Series is a combination of 3000k ,4000k , 5000k , 660nm red , U.V. , Far red and Infra red. This spectrum has been proven to achieve very high yields, very dense flowers and excellent resin production.
- The Quantum Sun 1 and 2 also come in a specialty 5000K specialty Vegetator model. These 2 lights are ideal for Veg rooms, cloning and seedlings, and mother plants. The 5000K spectrum is high in blue spectrum light which creates sturdy growth patterns with closer internodes, thicker stems and branches and larger leaves during the growth cycle. The QS1 Vegetator will cover up to a 1.2x1.2m area in Veg when run at 100% at 90cm canopy height and the QS2 Vegetator will cover up to 1.5x1.5m at 100% and 90cm.
SuperTechLED Optic Sun 1
- The Optic Sun-1 has a power draw of just 56 watts and will veg a 1m x 1m space or an 80cm x 80cm area for flowering.
- The light boasts top quality components with a Meanwell driver and Cree CXB3590 LED COB chip.
- These lights give an amazing result for such a low power draw and will outperform many other LED grow lights that use 3 to 4 times as much electricity. They are compact and very flexible and the full cycle version is a great light for a single plant grow and is also an awesome supplement in grow rooms during flowering for any area that can use a big boost in light levels.
- The vegetive spectrum COB in 5000k can be utilised right from cloning up to full size vegetive plants. It is capable of supplying adequate light to a 900x900 flood and drain tray or similar full of vegetating plants.
- There are 2 new Full Cycle versions of the Optic Sun 1 with supplemented spectrum to increase performance. One has 660 red to increase the flowering peak and the other has U.V. to increase resin production. These 2 lights run at a higher wattage of 60 watts.
- The CommandShip Series are the most advanced technology in our range with full spectrum control using the manual dials or using the touch screen controller.
- The CommandShip features click in bars for convenience of installation and use.
- 3 seperate dimmer dials to control vegetive, bloom and U.V.
- Features Samsung 301H diodes complemented with Osram 660nm diodes with 3 seperate Meanwell drivers for each channel. The spectrum includes U.V. ,Far Red and Infra Red for a true full spectrum.
- Using the touch screen controller with this model, each channel can be controlled individually at anytime of the light cycle allowing the user to create their own custom Sun up and sun downs and customise the spectrum through out.
- 5 year full warranty.
- The CommandShip comes in 4 different sizes to suit 4 different grow space sizes and applications with an even Par coverage over the area for maximum yields and quality in that space.
- 250 watt will cover a 1mx1m area
- 500 watt will cover a 1.2mx1.2m area
- 700 watt will cover a 1.5mx1.5m area
- 1000 watt will cover a 1.6mx1.6m area and has a huge Par ideal for areas using high levels of Co2 enrichment.
Commander Control Unit
SuperTechCo2 will control Co2 levels in your grow area and maintain CO2 levels at your desired levels. CO2 enhancement will take your grows to the next level with huge leaps in yield and growth rates. The SuperTechCo2 is the highest tech in Co2 management available in the Australian market. The unit allows you to run a closed environment with full climate control with optimum Co2 levels which will shorten flower and vegetive cycles by 1-2 weeks and increase yields typically by around 30%. In hot and tropical regions use the Co2 unit with a Co2 bottle and solenoid regulator. For cool and temperate climates the unit can be used to control a Co2 burner to keep Co2 levels at an optimum. A fully sealed grow environment is the most productive way to grow crops indoors. The grow area should be fitted with a reverse cycle AC unit and de-humidifier. The environment can also be fitted with a carbon filter and fan to scrub the air inside the grow room without exhausting any air from the room. Take your grow room to the next level with the SuperTechCo2.
The StarFighter is designed to give extreme light levels to a 1.2mx1.2m area. The boards on this light are adjustable so the light size and coverage can be adjusted by the grower to suit different circumstances .This type of light configuration has gained a solid reputation for producing high yields in moderate sized grow spaces and many of the well known light brands have similar models in recent time. Our version is a limited run which was done due to public demand. We have used all top end components in this model as well as the addition of moveable light bars.
The light runs at 620 watts at full dial and can easily outyield a DE 1000 watt HPS in a 1.2 tent or similar area. We use Samsung 301H diodes for the whites with Osram FR andNIR reds. This is one of our only models that does not run U.V. diodes and the U.V. has been purely sacrificed for higher overall intensity which is standard protocol with this type of fixture. The unit also runs Meanwell drivers so the StarFighter is punching out a higher PPFD than some more well known and expensive lights with similar configurations