Quantum Sun Series
410 950 A$410.00 - A$950.00
- The Quantum Sun series utilise Samsung Quantum boards with a Meanwell HLG drivers.The units are dimmable and use passive cooling. The Quantum Sun range is the perfect spectrum for growing your plants to their maximum potential for yield and quality.
- The secret behind the Quantum Sun series is the combination of output leading Samsung Diodes , large even coverage area and our spectrum developed over years of scientific research to develop the best spectrums for maximum yield and crop quality. The recommended coverage area for the QS-1 is 80cmx80cm, the QS-2 is 1mx1m and 1.2mx1m for the QS-3.
- The QS-3 will effortlessly replace a 600-750 watt HPS lamp using only half the power draw and creating less than half of the heat with a markedly increase in quality of produce. The QS-2 will replace and out yield a 400 watt HPS and the QS-1 the same for a 250 watt HPS.
- The Plant Performance Spectrum featured in the Quantum Sun Series is a combination of 3000k ,4000k , 5000k , 660nm red , U.V. , Far red and Infra red. This spectrum has been proven to achieve very high yields, very dense flowers and excellent resin production.
- The Quantum Sun 1 and 2 also come in a specialty 5000K specialty Vegetator model. These 2 lights are ideal for Veg rooms, cloning and seedlings, and mother plants. The 5000K spectrum is high in blue spectrum light which creates sturdy growth patterns with closer internodes, thicker stems and branches and larger leaves during the growth cycle. The QS1 Vegetator will cover up to a 1.2x1.2m area in Veg when run at 100% at 90cm canopy height and the QS2 Vegetator will cover up to 1.5x1.5m at 100% and 90cm.