Quantum Sun - 2
- The Quantum Sun Series Full Cycle grow light consist of Samsung Quantum boards with full spectrum 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 660nm red,IR and UV. It is also available in a Vegative spectrum which consists of a blend of 5000K and 6500K Samsung diodes.
- QS-2 is dimmable with a maximum draw of 260 watts. This light is powered by a premium Meanwell HLG driver which is housed in a dust proof driver box equipped with a power switch and dimmer.
- The QS-2 is capable of outperforming a 600 watt HPS at less than half the power draw and a fraction of the heat.
- The Plant Performance spectrum utilized in the Quantum Sun Full Cycle series is a precise researched balanced color spectrum designed to grow plants to their maximum potential for the highest yields, flower density and quality. With some growers boasting yields of over 2 grams per watt, the Quantum Sun series is the new benchmark in performance grow lighting.
- The Vegative version of the Quantum Sun 2 provides a full spectrum with a higher proportion of blue and is and ideal choice for Veg spaces and areas that are only being used for the growth cycle. This Spectrum of lights will make plants exhibit a stocky and bushy growth pattern with more branching , thicker stems and bigger leaves.